$35 PER PERSON
- All transfer as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- Sightseeing’s as per itinerary
- All site entrance tickets
- All meals as per itinerary
- Daily 1 liter of drinking water per person
- In divisional cities we will use AC transportation and in country side we will use 3WD/ 4WD vehicle, Minivan or Bus. If required, we may use rickshaw/ auto/ boat.
- In the countryside all accommodation will be on standard double/ twin share basis. At the same time, food will be provided from the best available restaurant nearby.
PACKAGE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Hotel extras ( such as telephone calls, bar bills, laundry services), travel insurance, medical insurance, visa application fees, alcoholic beverages, personal expenses such as items of personal nature, gratuity to guides and drivers, international airfare/ bus tickets, airport / border cost, excess baggage charges, changes of arrival, departure flights, additional sevices, any charges of force majeure beyond our control, any excursions/ food / drinks other than mentioned above
DAY 01: Experiencing Brass & Pottery Village
Our guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 08:00 to pick you and will start driving toward Dhamrai. It will take around 2 hours to reach Dhamrai. After reaching Dhamrai we will have a boat journey to Pottery village Kakran. In the next 2 hours you can experience life and works at pottery village. You will have lunch at 13:00 in the best available restaurant in Nabinagar. After lunch you will visit National Martyrs Memorial at Savar and will start toward Dhaka after that. The car will drop you at your hotel/ residence doorstep after reaching Dhaka. (L)